Randomness.. Party...Money... Poverty...Politics...Police. ..News...Music.. .Food...Art. .LIFE!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Robinhood



So yeah i just watched robinhood in the theater and now i understand alot about how domestic abuse is started. I can imagine it right some normal chap gets off of work, and goes to his nearest movie theater to avoid the 4 o'clock gridlock in la traffic. So, the young chap decides to watch robinhood with russell crowe thinking it would be a dope way to kill 2 hours from traffic. the answer is no that same chap will get out of the theater more disappointed than recieving his SAT scores in the mail...Now I kinda understand how some dudes get angry and go home to beat their wives...The answer is that they watched this movie before going home from work. After watching that movie for 2 hours one feels completely mislead to what should be a great movie.



After saying that I feel like that chick in this picture and the dude that is doing all the slapping is whoever the hell owns the movie theatre i went because i got pimped for my 11 bucks to watch this piece of shit movie.



Dont watch this movie in the theatres if you have a choice go to the gas station like they do it in the hood to save yourself and your date the agony of witnessing a good line of cast members to be wasted on a fucked up script.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
oh man its hard to describe a concept and concept is hard to describe. I am neither of the two because I'm Mush. Everyday i open my eyes to a world that has no recording thats why i made this blog. I want feedback from readers/artists/authors/photographers/music enthusiasts from around the planet.

Followers

Powered By Blogger