Randomness.. Party...Money... Poverty...Politics...Police. ..News...Music.. .Food...Art. .LIFE!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dj Yoshe in Review


Feeling Goofy at 2 am in the morning chillin wit my homie Humza thats right listening to Dj Yoshe mix. Pretty dope mash ups from Yoshe i gotta say if we was in Sydney we would all be doing the kangaroo! nam saying maybe even the koala ...i dunno why were fascinated with Australia at the moment but we are ....I dunno how a person like myself can go from Ghostface killer to Australia. But yea i did because i can i think imma go go Australia after they win the world cup because i have a good feeling that they will do well this world cup because they are superb athlete's in Australia...if you don't believe me they are like number one in cricket and like the last Olympics they won a gang of medals with local citizens unlike here in the US where we figure the draft works even in international competitions.



Check Dj Yoshe @ http://djyoshe.com/

1 comment:

Mush said...

dang i be commenting myself

About Me

My photo
oh man its hard to describe a concept and concept is hard to describe. I am neither of the two because I'm Mush. Everyday i open my eyes to a world that has no recording thats why i made this blog. I want feedback from readers/artists/authors/photographers/music enthusiasts from around the planet.

Followers

Powered By Blogger